Thursday, September 27, 2007

More Organics!

I can hardly believe it, two posts in two days? I really couldn't let this one go by with out mention.

I'm very happy to announce that Oleander is now stocking organic cotton towels. Made from 100% Skal, certified combed organic cotton, this luxurious towel is eco-friendly, plush and thirsty. The organic cotton is grown without the use of chemicals or pesticides, thus, making this towel the perfect Eco-friendly textile for a pure and healthy bathing experience. I'm currently carrying them in white, natural and the stone colours, but any of the others are available for custom order.

These towels are a little lighter in weight than some of my other collections, but they are buttery soft and feel a little spongy. They are also comparable in price to both my 100% cotton and bamboo/cotton blend towels. I'll be buying a set for myself today and I'll check back in a few days to let you know how absorbent they are and how they wash.

One of the big things that I look for when I buy "green" or organic products for the store is third party certification. As mentioned above the cotton of these towels is certified by Skal, a independent inspection company based in the Netherlands.

Happy eco-friendly towels!


No comments: